Below you will find the Terms, Conditions, and Licensing information for our software.
296 Nonotuck Street, Suite 5
Florence, MA 01062
If you need technical support with our software, please visit our support page. If you need further assistance, contact: [email protected]. For order/purchasing questions, please contact [email protected]
All online transactions at our web site are handled through 3DCart Shopping Carts with full HTTPS:// security, industry-standard SSL encryption and are hosted on PCI compliant servers. For more information on 3DCart security features, click here.
Anzovin Studio accepts Visa and MasterCard credit cards for web purchases. If there is a price change on a product you've ordered, we'll contact you for confirmation before processing your order.
You may also purchase our software and CDs by mail. If you would like to order by mail, please send a check or money order in US funds made payable to "Anzovin Studio" to: Anzovin Studio 296 Nonotuck Street, Suite 6 Florence, MA 01062. You may use the order form on this site to figure out the exact amount to pay. For international orders, please send a money order in US funds. When mail-ordering software, please include your email address for email delivery.
We ship in-stock orders within 1-2 days of the day we receive them. Please note that this applies to shipments to United States addresses, and only on business days. We ship virtually anywhere in the world. For destinations within the continental United States, we use ground shipping only--First-Class United States Mail. Domestic shipping and handling cost is $6.00 per order. International Shipments are sent via first-class airmail. International shipping and handling cost is $14.00 per order ($11 per order for Mexico and Canada). Shipments generally arrive within one to two weeks, barring customs delays. We can also arrange for Federal Express overnight or two-day shipping. Price varies by destination and weight of package. Please contact [email protected] if you want this service. Fedex shipping cannot be specified from the shipping options menu--you must contact us directly. Note that we do not have special bulk or contract pricing arrangements with Fedex, so prices will be at the non-bulk rates.
If any product you receive is defective or damaged, you may return it for a refund or store credit within 7 days. We can only authorize returns for damaged or defective products or for items shipped in error. If you need to return your purchase, please contact Anzovin Studio via email. Reference the purchase date and order number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
Terms and Conditions
The term “Anzovin Studio” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 296 Nonotucke Street, Suite 5, Florence, MA 01062. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Anzovin Studio’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
WE TAKE PRECAUTIONS WITH CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA, HOWEVER, EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE, WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANY SECURITY BREACHES THAT MAY OCCUR.
It is important for you to let us know if you think that the data we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete. You may remove, change or modify information from our database by emailing: [email protected] If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your personal data or your rights under this online agreement please contact customer services by writing to Anzovin Studio at the address above, or email firstname.lastname@example.org